At Phoenix Security, we understand that the most important part to Concierge Security is the provision of personalized service that promotes the building of great relationships and builds a strong rapport with the customers, owners, and residents individually.
The Concierge Security person is the first person when entering a building and the last person when leaving the buildings.
We value in all our Concierge Security personnel great guest relations skills, along with common sense and effective listening skills, we instill a strong foundation of general knowledge of the City and local services and outlets in the surrounding area as a means to be able to anticipate and satisfy the customers, owners and residents wants or needs.
Phoenix security Concierge Security personnel have a protocol to follow as a means of supporting the building services to ensure the customers are satisfied their needs are met.
The Concierge Security duties include but not limited too are:
- Onsite CCTV monitoring;
- Sign on and off of keys & key holding;
- Sign on and off of building passes;
- Greet tenants and guests;
- Attend to all building emergencies;
- Provide access to contractors;
- Supervision of deliveries;
- Minimise noise throughout the premises;
- Maintain common areas;
- Provide visitor parking to guests;
- Regular foot patrols to show presence;
- Daily occurrences reported into computer system data base;
- Liaison with tenants and management;
- Phone call answering to assist guests, tenants and management;
- Professional service and attitude;
- Incident Reporting;
- Any other duties stipulated by client;
Phoenix Concierge Security persons also assist the Building Manager in overseeing the usage of the common property by nonresidents, tradespersons, or suppliers as well as the maintenance and repair of the common property.